Making Compliance Easy and Security Effective
Managing cyber risks is the corner stone for creating secure, reliable and functional IT networks. To ensure that proper security requirements and regulatory compliances are met, it is important to understand all the network components and technologies, operating systems, security and functional requirements, how they work together, and the vulnerabilities they may pose. Referentia Services give customer the comprehensive expertise and critical experience required to easily and effectively face the challenges of securing their critical infrastructures.
With in-depth knowledge of IT operations, security and compliance constraints, Referentia Services’ consultants provide customers with the broad understanding required for designing and maintaining a secured and reliable network that is flexible enough to keep up with their changing organizational needs. Whether in a traditional datacenter, virtualized environment or dedicated services via private, public or hybrid cloud, Referentia Services offer:
- Penetration Testing
- Security Monitoring
- Datacenter Monitoring
- Consulting Services for FIMA/NIST Compliance
Our security consultants and engineering experts provide customers with:
- Advanced security methodologies obtained from over 15 years of experience implementing solutions for highly secured environments within defense agencies, critical infrastructures, financial institutions, and enterprise organizations.
- Deep grasp of regulatory compliance and government security requirements such as, FISMA NIST, HIPAA, PCI, GLBA/SOX, NCUA, NERC/FERC, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of current cyber threats and vulnerabilities though Referentia’s collaboration lab.
- Comprehensive understanding of security development, testing, complex integration, and deployment with multiple vendor solutions.
- Clear business/project case translation to help with communication to key stakeholders
- The ability to be rapidly deployed to meet project timeline and requirements.
- Comprehensive remediation guidance customized to each specific customer’s environment, while at the same time, leverages proven industry best practices