Ars Technica - Risk Assessment
- Florida GOP consultant admits he worked with Guccifer 2.0, analyzing hacked data
- A wormable code-execution bug has lurked in Samba for 7 years. Patch now!
- Breaking the iris scanner locking Samsung’s Galaxy S8 is laughably easy
- Examining the FCC claim that DDoS attacks hit net neutrality comment system
- There’s new evidence tying WCry ransomware worm to prolific hacking group
- “Yahoobleed” flaw leaked private e-mail attachments and credentials
New York Times - Cybersecurity
- Target to Pay $18.5 Million to 47 States in Security Breach Settlement
- More Evidence Points to North Korea in Ransomware Attack
- North Korea Missile Test Was Short on Distance but Long on Data, South Says
- What Happens When Your Car Gets Hacked?
- Victims Call Hackers’ Bluff as Ransomware Deadline Nears
- U.S. and E.U. Confer on Possible Laptop Ban on Trans-Atlantic Flights