Situational Awareness and Simplified QoS Management
LiveAction transforms an organization's existing network infrastructure into a real-time sensor to improve cyber security and maintain mission-critical operations. The solution offers unmatched situational awareness by providing visibility into an organization's network infrastructure. This helps uncovers abnormalities and enables network defense against cyber attacks.
LiveAction's intuitive graphical controls empower administrators of all skill levels to quickly control and mitigate unauthorized network activities with ease. It effectively mitigates malicious activities on the network by providing unparalleled macro- and micro-level network visibility by leveraging IP flow technology, application data, secure enclave, Cisco QoS policies, and routing control in existing network devices.
The Solution provides organizations with the real-time, historical and highly detailed reporting needed to receive true in-depth data for effective forensic vulnerability analysis. This full-featured reporting engine allows users to perform forensic analysis on past security breaches to gain a better understanding of potentially affected devices or hosts and to understand how to prevent these breaches in the future.
Built specifically for DOD environments, LiveAction is DISA JITC certified and DON DADMS approved. Referentia Systems is the LiveAction reseller for the U.S. Department of Defense and the State of Hawaii.
Cyber Situational Awareness
Network Traffic Transparency
- Allows administrators to "x-ray" networks quickly and identify abnormal and unauthorized traffic.
- Enables complete real-time transparency of all network traffic in order to uncover abnormalities and facilitate network defense against cyber attacks.
- Exploits currently infrequently used device features to enable powerful CND and network C2 capabilities.
- Turns the whole network into a cyber sensor.
- Only intuitive, graphical interface that is easy to read with a comprehensive view of the network in a format that enables decision making.
Maintain Mission-Critical Operations
- Make informed decisions about routing, transit and quality of service (QoS).
- Optimize networks to maintain mission-critical operations.
- The unified monitoring and management capability enables users to take immediate action on unauthorized traffic.
- More dynamic situational visibility and control over the routers, links and data flow in real time.
- Combines superior network visualization with intelligent configuration to correlate device changes with existing router settings.
- Use existing distributed real-time capabilities to detect and stop unauthorized traffic through network devices by setting policies and ACLs though a GUI in order to fight through cyberattacks collaboratively.
- Speed up network configuration changes, while increasing network QoS and availability for mission-critical applications.
- A force multiplier by reducing the need for additional cyber expertise and labor requirements with easy-to-use and intelligent software.
- Intuitive graphical point and click administration enables administrators of all skill levels to manage complex mission-critical QoS policies a 100x's faster.
Detailed Forensic Data for Improved Attack Assessment and Analysis
- Allows users to perform forensic analysis on past security breaches to gain a better understanding of affected devices or hosts and to determine how to prevent them in the future.
- Provides full historical record of all flow and QoS data collected; includes computer IP and MAC address.
- Allows real-time visualization for traffic flow and link use.
- View data at any point in time while was being collected and display the information as if it were being viewed in real time.