Referentia Systems is always on the lookout for team-oriented, qualified and creative candidates who are enthusiastic about technology and passionate about their work. Our staff enjoys great benefits, excellent compensation and a healthy, high-quality work environment that encourages innovation.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete on-line application.
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Honolulu, HI
Position Location: Government Onsite, HI
Referentia Systems Incorporated is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to support several projects related to Virtual Secure Enclaves (VSE). This position involves the system and network engineering needed to develop, integrate, and support the VSE technologies. The ideal candidate has expertise with systems administration, installation, networking and support.
- Able to provide a broad range of engineering activities with a strong knowledge of systems, operating environments, system security, and networking.
- Proven expertise with Cisco networking equipment including Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), routers and switches.
- Supports operations and maintenance of secure enclave installed systems.
- Configures and implements network(s), including network devices such are routers, switches and firewalls.
- Provides installation planning, engineering, integration, configuration, and accreditation support. Develops plans for installation and user training.
- Creates technical documents for Certification and Accreditation (C&A) such as DIACAP System Security Plans, CT&E test cases, security requirements traceability and risk assessment, installation guides, administration guides, and user guides.
- Conducts security testing and evaluation on a variety of systems, components and platforms. Analyzes findings and develops mitigations.
- Supports programs and projects with requirements definition, architectural designs, component integration, prototype/demonstration construction, and testing as required.
- Supports program and projects with security and information assurance requirements elicitation based on customer and subject matter expert communication and independent research as required.
- Supports Program Managers with program execution, delivers program technologies, and supports strategic product development.
- Bachelors of Science degree in engineering, computer science, or related field, or equivalent certifications and experience; MS preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in systems engineering, preferably in the DoD/Federal systems.
- 2+ years of experience with network systems including routers, switches, firewalls, and VPN devices.
- 2+ years of experience in Linux and/or Unix system administration.
- Experience with Virtual Secure Enclave (VSE) is desired. CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certification a plus.
- Familiarity with Domain Name Services, Active Directory, routing protocols OSPF and NHRP, and virtualization technologies including VMWare and Citrix.
- Proven track record of system engineering and integration of technical solutions.
- Ability to elicit, identify, and research engineering requirements and perform as a member of a security engineering team during development and systems integration.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Able to provide writing examples.
- Ability to implement, monitor and maintain quality control standards.
- Familiarization with the DoD/Federal C&A processes preferred, including DIACAP, NIST SP 800-53, and Cross Domain Solutions.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification or equivalent Level IAT-III to comply with DOD 8570.01-M, “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program,” Chg 3, January 24, 2012, Appendix 3.
- DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
Job Title: Security Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Honolulu, HI
Position Location: Honolulu HQ
Referentia Systems Incorporated is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to be part of a cutting-edge engineering team. The Security Analyst plays an instrumental role in supporting information security programs.
- Executes and contributes to plans to protect, monitor, analyze, detect and respond to network attacks, intrusions, disruptions or other unauthorized actions that would compromise or cripple information systems and networks.
- Perform incident handling, response and escalation based on clients’ requirements
- Conduct security system engineering based on industry best practices and common frameworks.
- Securely monitor and manage network security devices, systems, and operating environments
- Develop and implement procedures for secure system design and security controls implementation.
- Provide support in the creation of various penetration testing and assessment reports.
- Contribute to system/security requirements analysis, risk assessment, security design and system definition.
- Provide technical support and guidance on a wide range of security issues
- Provide consultation to customers on best-practices and ongoing requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field, which can be substituted with demonstrated experience in software or systems engineering, enterprise applications and networking.
- 3+ years of experience in IT and/or information security.
- Practical experience in triaging, investigating, analyzing and responding to network security incidents.
- Experience with operating and managing security tools including SIEMs, IDS/IPS devices and other log management applications.
- Experience as an information systems auditor and/or certification and accreditation manager would be highly regarded
- Thorough understanding of security issues and problems related to the access of data, systems, software, hardware, and the network.
- Knowledge of PCI and HIPAA security standards and regulations highly desired.
- Good understanding of network and operational security best practices.
- Ability to manage customer expectations, communicate to peers, and construct approach plans through verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, reliable, quick learning self-starter.
- Ability to manage time and work independently with little supervision.